Monday, January 14, 2013

Who knew?

Who knew that in the greater Montreal area there is a real bona fide flea market?

No new socks, curd cheese or spice mixes....Just old treasures just the way I like them!

 
 
Love those phones
 
 
I think I'm in love with that ice cream cone
 
 
I never saw so many lucite lamps
 
 
That is so tackylicious! 
 
And you know what else? Yes there was Pyrex, even some pieces I didn't have, but way out of my price range....
And you know what else? I can't wait to go back!

5 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Knee hugger heads....what happened to their bodies? Or do they come that way..never seen them like that.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh what a great place! I do love the 'real' flea markets!
hugs, Linda

ColibriNB said...

It's always fun to find a new spot!
Good for you!! And thanks for sharing with us!!!

The White Pear Tree said...

OMG! Where is that little piece of heaven exactly?? I'd love to stop in next time I'm in Montreal!

Cathy said...

Just wondering if that's Le Faubourge in Ste.-Genevieve? I live in Pointe-Claire and like to do a bit of thrifting now and then.