Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It was PAINFUL!

Returning to work after 2 weeks of bliss was a major pain!

First day I had 100 emails....hugh

Second day all the crap started falling back on my desk and the dead bodies kept floating back up!

(I.E dead bodies: cases you had trouble with, were glad to get rid off and they won't stay dead!)

Over the weekend I was seriously reconsidering this career move. Okay it's is not a career, I'm not the ambitious type, I just strive to do my job well.

Tuesday and today were amazingly peaceful days, like I finally understood and made sense of my cases. It flowed. Good times, celebrate , come on!

I'm praying for the same tomorrow.

                        Here's a bouquet of coneflowers I made for last saturday's family BBQ.

It is a great way to use this glass jar that doesn't really get any use otherwise. It is missing its seal so forget about storing crackers in it!


So that's it for tonight, sleep tight

(I hope I don't sweat too much ;my AC crapped out today; it lived a long and full life but after 14 years of service; it gave up.)

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

It is always so hard to go back to work after a vacation! Love the cone flowers!

Jill said...

Great use for the jar!,

The weekend will soon be here!