Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ready? Set! GO!!!!!

You can bet I was shocked and surprised to see these at my neighborhood supermarket......

                       
                                    Outdoor Xmas decorations!


                    
                                Assorted lights.....


                                              Light up candy canes.....

                                             Do they realise it is still September???

So in a nutshell: I could buy flip flops, Halloween candies and Xmas decorations at the same time!

                                           Imagine my incredulous face when I received this in the mail
                                           the next day.

                                           
                                           Way too early for Xmas themed magazines! Man!

                                          For the time being, I'll stick to seasonnal Fall decor!

                                          Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I think the first of November would be just fine for Christmas merchandise, now is way too early!

Mick said...

Agreed! Yeash! Halloween isnt even upon us yet and I broke my will yesterday and bought Candy corn. Entirely to early for Christmas and the whole Burl Ives-y lot!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I avoid the Christmas aisles this time of year...tooo sooon for Christmas!