Sunday, December 29, 2013

Kitty in a basket

I just could not, not post this because in my eyes it is one of the most adorable things of 2013.

In my house of course!

Feast your eyes on this!

                My little princess Yoda!

                                            Here Dan is trying to get her attention.
                                            She's the real ruler of the clodder since Pinotte flew to heaven
                                             back in October.
                                            The guys need to walk straight!


                                             Be well, sleep tight! I can't believe I have to work tomorrow :(

                                             Oh well  ! It is what it is!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

A Kitty in a basket always makes me so happy!

Cheapchick said...

Wow, your fur baby is large :) He definitely looks to be the ruler of the house. Happy New Year!