Sunday, May 25, 2014

It's an annual thing

Well folks, this is the time of year where...

I have trouble with the pool....My diagnostic? I need to change a gasket in the filter. I am waiting for the opinion of a professionnal....But thanks to the internet, you can now do a lot of things you could not before!

                                        
                                           Other thing is the annual cleaning of the garden shed
                                           also known as the Great Pyrex Culling.
 Don't get me wrong, I didn't give all of these away.
                                     
 I made a careful selection....Kept some and will
be donating the rest at my fave Sally Ann.
 Along with other things. Things I picked up here and there.
So far I have 3 boxes....
Dan is rather pleased....He's not saying but I see it in his eyes... 
                                           Since I'm thinking of closing the shop...I decided against
                                           trying to sell any of it.
                                           Speaking of my Etsy store, I have a 20% off sale on everything!!!
                                          Click right HERE to shop till you drop!

                                          For me it's tata for now!

                                           Sleep tight and have a nice week

4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I too am culling things including my Pyrex. I just have such a limited space right now it's time to downsize and keep the items that REALLY speak to me. I'll go visit your shop, cause a sale always makes me happy!
hugs,
Linda

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

Eye candy!!! Love them! I'm getting rid of a bunch of stuff too-big garage sale this coming weekend. It feels good to clear it out-I just hope it sells!

Thrifted Treasure said...

Oh wow I wish I lived near your local Sally Ann!! Some Pyrex collector is going to get a major treat when they pop in there :-)

Mick said...

It's reassuring to know the Pyrex Queen keeps her spares out in the garden shed, just like us common folk! ;)