Monday, November 3, 2014

Big Decisions

It is not like I didn't see this coming....

I opened my Etsy shop in 2008, I was trying to get rid of stuff, which I did, but in the process....I gathered a good 14 boxes of inventory!

So I have decided that after this coming Holiday season I will put the shop on hiatus.

I have no idea if I will reopen it eventually.

So if you see something that strikes your fancy, feel free to convo or email, and I am more than opened to make a deal....

However shipping charges are non-negotiable because Canada Post is already gouging me.

Here is my Etsy shop link Vonlipi's Favorites



So in the meantime I leave you with these gorgeous flower arrengements , seen on Sherbrooke street West.


                                 This is just the kind of decor I would do if I had the stone planters

 
And this is my Halloween picture with my Green Lantern friend.
There was no Halloween stuff on my floor and I can't help but think that my Dad (AKA Eagle Eye) will make a comment (or think about one) about the muffin top...oh well...I felt so put together on that day until I saw that picture!
 
I do have a nice smile!
 
Sleep tight :)

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I know when I put my Etsy shop on hiatus I have never opened it up again. It's just a lot of work and the postage is crazy high. I understand!
hugs,
Linda

Mick said...

And what a smile it is!
Rest up, junking can wait.

Cheapchick said...

Postage is the primary reason I never opened one - it just keeps going up. Plus, the reseller market seems to have slowed. Maybe sort through it in Spring and keep the best items and sell the rest at a gigantic garage sale trying to get at least your money out of it? You might also consider local facebook buy and sell groups. I just joined one locally and they seem to be hopping, way better than kijiji and craigslist