Monday, December 1, 2014

More Xmas goodies

Since my last post I made 2 batches of gingerbread dough. In one I replaced the wheat  flour for spelt flour for my Dad who can't eat wheat anymore (for the time being) it gives him asthma...and a regular batch as well.

Now I scoured the web for my recipe but couldn't find it and I am too lazy to type it up....The difference is the addition of 2 tablespoons of orange zest.

Delicious!


I participated in the Black Friday satanic shopping ritual....at Target to get a B-Day gift for Dan. It was pretty organized...

 Outside...We got coffee and a nifty store plan....
                                          Inside , well that was total chaos! A lady was yelling at me in Greek and trying to sit me down in her cart! Another one kept saying : It is just like Scandal! Do you watch Scandal, I am hooked on Scandal...
                                         By a shopping miracle I got the last item I cam to get....
                                  
                                          I also saw these drinking accessories...


                                          And Pyrex! Xmas Pyrex!

 
                                          But I did not get one, or 2 or 3. I bought NONE!
                                          After I took the subway and went to the office!

                        

                                           I spent the weekend making caramel corn...It keeps very well and is totally delicious!

Now this is where I would share the recipe but it didn't copy well, so I will have to work on it. Sorry
 
And now I have this big black line I can't get rid of.
 
And this morning I decorate my desk and got a lot of comments on my Xmas wallpaper.
 
So sleep tight and dream beautiful dreams! I'm off to bed cause I am pooped!
 

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I always use to decorate my desk at work! Love the wrapping paper wall! I did not brave the black friday sales as there was nothing I needed this year.
hugs,
Linda