Thursday, January 29, 2015

Testing 1, 2

So it seems that I need to download Chrome....It works with Vista

and since I don't have money lying around , right now, I decide to give it a go. I believe I will be able to tweek it so I don't get all those pesky Russian/ Asian voluptuous brides for hire...

Fingers crossed!!!


                                         Success! I was able to upload a picture!

                                         Now I will have to be XTRA vigilent to keep the junk and crap away!!!

                                        Thank you for the moral support . Sleep tight!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I have Chrome and haven't had any Russian Bride offers... :)

hugs,
Linda

Cheapchick said...

I too have chrome and haven't had any russian bride offers either lol, I feel neglected :)