Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Local Vintage Flea

Who knew there was a monthly vintage flea market in a church basement 20 minutes from my house?

I sure didn't! Well we went last Saturday and it was really nice!

I was also able to deliver a Pyrex bowl set to a lady who bought it on Facebook!

 Does anyone remember those candy canisters?

 A great booth always has great vignettes!

 Okay,okay I regret not buying this trivet!
I hope to get it next time!

 A romantic vignette for Valentines


We bought this sunburst wall clock at a really good price.
Last time we saw some they were $250 and up.

Meghan is adjusting just fine...better than we are....

Be well and keep thrifting.

I really appreciated your condolences. 

They made me feel better.



2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a fun vintage market!! Love the cat trivet. I'm glad you are doing so well. Loss is so draining and I'm finally starting to feel better.
hugs,
Linda

Cheapchick said...

I wonder if that cat trivet is Holt & Howard as I have a pig trivet with very similar colors that is H&H. Glad the kitty is settling in. How is your other kitty feeling, the one that went to the vet?