Monday, May 30, 2016

In the garden

My Dad's house has a special garden.

It is a secret oasis. I have been told that people could never imagine that this kind of place existed in Montreal...

 Meghan is enjoying quiet time on her private island...


 A quiet green haven

 Do I spy a pink flamingo?

I love hearing the cool gurgling of the cat's fountain.
Yes my Dad had this fountain installed for his cats...

I have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that this is my garden....

The accountant/executor is being a total mean lady and doesn't share info at ALL
I am worried that she doesn't follow the steps as she should.....

this adds up to my anxiety BIG TIME!

If you are looking for me...I will be by the fountain chilling....

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So lovely! Love the cat fountain. Mean lady executor, I hope that is settled soon.
hugs,
Linda

Cheapchick said...

Just fyi if the accountant/executor does not share info just sick a lawyer after her - beneficiaries have rights to access of information. Do you have any lawyer friends? It likely would only take one call. I love your Dads secret garden, especially kitty island :)