Thursday, June 9, 2016

New Chapter

So we've arrived at a new chapter in our lives.

My stepdaughter and her boyfriend and her fur babies moved in downstairs. We had the pleasure of babysitting them on Friday.



 The girls are getting used to the new surroundings.
 Since we are in the middle of the city I had to reserve parking with my
move (demenagement) poster.
After a hard day's work we just had to have a

 Champagne toast to our new lives.


Cheeseburger fixin's

Dad would be so happy to have family nearby.

sleep tight

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Nice!! I know I love having my Mom next door and my daughter and family a few minutes away. Life is moving on and I hope you are doing well.
hugs,
Linda

Cheapchick said...

It will be nice for you to have them there - and more kitties!! Great use of your fridgies.