Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Xmas!

Merry Xmas to all my readers!

I hope you all had a wonderful and safe day!

Things were quiet here....but that is very nice

I having been blogging a lot because...i spend way too much time on Facebook, I have issues with the photo transfer from my phone to my laptop and Dan my BH missed the last step of our stairs on November 30th and has been in a wheelchair since.....

 This is a view of the front of the building my office moved to.

These are the trees in the lobby

 The tree in the cafeteria....as you can see everything is brand new and modern

 This is the tree in the kitchen on the floor I work
on.

On December 11th I volunteered along 
with co-workers at Sun Youth a local food bank and charity.
our task was to decorate the room where the families were going to pick up gifts for their kids.

this really cracked me up...one of the volunteers thought this was an ornament,
but in fact it was a pack of ornaments ! so funny!

On the homefront December was one of the most stressful time I have ever experienced in my life.
The wheelchair, the fact that there cannot be any kind of pressure on the foot, so no walking, no standing , just wheelchair all the time. Dan gets depressed, wants to help (because I do everything in the house and it is Christmas, so extra work)...Dan falls from the chair and now we think there might be a collar bone issue, or muscle shenanigan...we will call a health hotline tomorrow and go from there....

let's just say that I didn't do anything today....i just was...and I ate, watched tv and made sure Dan 
was all taken care of.

I am so thankful for the good care we received and that my employer
is really on board with working from home...

Merry Xmas my friends, enjoy your family time and the season!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Terrible news about Dan but I hope he is on the mend soon. Your new workplace is pretty. Wishing you a lovely 2018!

Cheapchick said...

Oh my that's awful! I hope he is ok and just a bruise not a crack. Poor guy and poor you! Merry Christmas anyway and if it helps buy yourself some really nice wine!