Sunday, January 7, 2018

All Good

So we went and picked up Dan and brought him home......

Everyone is happy.

we are now embarked in the low sodium,low fat, low sugar lifestyle adventure.

After while Dan was enjoying the conforts of home (remote control), we ran some errands and stopped at a church basement vintage sale!

Vintage is my crack....and I got so excited that I didn't even take pictures!

And I spied from afar....can it be? Are my eyes deceiving me?

I just wanted to push people out of the way! OUT OF MY WAY YOU FOOLS! The great Baroness Vonlipi must get closer, must confirm.....

Heck I felt like Indiana Jones on the cusp of a great discovery!

I have looking for this glorious casserole for quite a while now....
The 4 quart Charcoal Snowflake in all its glory!
I have been looking for this one for a good 8 years....
Yes I did see some on Ebay but either shipping was too expensive or
they didn't ship to Canada!

this was what I saw on Friday morning when i went to
go to work.....Yikes and freezing cold too!

For supper I am fixing turkey sacllopinis, broccoli and marinated mushrooms.
(all low sodium.....no animal fat......all good)

Stay warm and stay safe!


2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

That is one amazing piece of Pyrex! How fab that you finally found it! Glad Dan is home and enjoy the low salt,low fat, etc etc lifestyle. I need to do that myself.

Cheapchick said...

My friend, fate decided to give you a gift afer a very lousy start to the year. What a nice find!